Sunday, November 8, 2015

Diy Double pearl dior inspired earring



DIY DIOR INSPIRED DOUBLE PEARL EARRINGS
As I mentioned a few days ago, pearls worn in different ways are right up my alley. In honour of the amazing Dior pearl earrings I’ve been seeing everywhere, today I’m going to show you how to DIY a similar style yourself. I worked out they weren’t too hard to make my own using pearl earrings and pearl beads, or get yourself one of these DIY pearl embellishment kits!
things you will need
  • Pearl earrings
  • Matching pearl beads in large size
  • Rubber earring backs
  • Super glue
  • a skewer
                                            put some glue at the end of skewer

Press it into the hole of the pearl bead and Then with your fingers press the rubber earring back into the hole

 

 Press it down hard so it goes all the way in and then leave to dry..Check the hole is clear using the earring back and your done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you liked this post and let meknow what you think of my work
with love Ellie
mucha gracias ^_^

    No comments:

    Post a Comment